Magus Toolbox people:
We are a group of highly experienced and qualified management consultants, committed to using Magus Networker and its supporting products. Everyone has an excellent track record of delivering successful assignments. Collectively we have a very wide range of disciplines and skills. Many of us have worked for a variety of international clients.
The focus of the consulting services provided is on improving organisational performance, including three key aspects of business management:
- Productivity – the need to get more from less, especially in times of pressure on costs
- Innovation – staying ahead of the game with products, processes and management methods
- Programme management – consistent delivery against objectives in terms of quality, timing and within budget
Group members collaborate to provide performance improvement and problem resolution assignments to both private and public sector organisations. All are skilled in the use of discovery and change processes, and aligning outputs and outcomes with clients’ business priorities. All use Magus Networker as prime technology and methodology, to enable hidden drivers of performance issues to be surfaced and resolved.
All use Magus Networker’s innovative technologies and methodologies to enable them to deliver effective performance enhancements quickly - and in a way that means that the developmental process is sustained after the initial intervention. High levels of employee engagement through the performance improvement process and afterwards are a given.
The aims of the group are to:
- Jointly develop even further the ability to resolve clients' organisational performance problems
- Continue to develop change processes for client organisations that deliver on their objectives
- Capitalise on enhanced discovery processes using state-of-the-art technologies to improve speed and client achievement of goals
- Share collective resources, intellectual capital, ideas and methodologies
For more information, please either contact Magus Toolbox or click on an image to contact one of the members of the group listed below: